PS3-Zone
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

All about PS3

StartseitePS3-Zone XATNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Hi, I am new here.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Sauffini
Gast

Hi, I am new here. Empty
BeitragThema: Hi, I am new here.   Hi, I am new here. EmptyMi Aug 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Hello. defarstodCleaning your burner's lens isn't a bad idea, so give it a good blow..LOL. Also don't put any sticky labels on the disk, it throws off its balance and could cause playback issues as well.It's quite possible that there may be a player/media compatibility issue, to test this, try playing your backups in a friends player that may be newer with multiformat playback ability. Read the player's manual and see if the player is compatible with the media your trying to play in it (burn only to media that the manufacturer recommends).If playback issues persist, you could try and:1) Buy a newer player with multiformat playback ability, they're cheap and work well.2) If your burner supports booktyping, you could try and booktype DVD+R media as DVD-ROMs to increase compatibility between media and player. Booktyping fools the player into identifying the disk as a DVD-ROM, here's some info on it Anydvd and believe HD Decrypter (free)... Worry Be Happy:)
Nach oben Nach unten

Hi, I am new here.
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
PS3-Zone :: PlayStation Network-
Gehe zu: